Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 things that guys said to his girl when he made a mistakes


For sure Men knows what to say,
but Rarely knows what to do when they made a mistakes to their
Girl.
I've got nothing to say for the intro
mind me straight to the point.

here is the list of                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                           credit : blog.integricity.com

10 things that guys said to his girl when he made a mistakes

1. I'm sorry (honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
I promise i wont do it again.
(seriously i'm not serious). ha3

2. Sorrylah (honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
I tak sengaja ok.

3. Seriously i'm sorry (honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
This is the last time.
I wont do it again next time. ( ada next time ke? mestila ada.
Alangkan lidah lagi tergigit banyak kali, inikan pula kekasih hati ) gely.

4. (Honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
I'm sorry ok?.... ok x ok?
kalau x ok i boleh repeat lagi sekali.

5. I know its my fault ok. I'm sooooo sorry.
(sooooo 3 harkat saje. jangan lebih, jangan kurang. hukumnya haruuuuus.
 
6. (Honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
Give me one more, eyh, one last chance.
I promise with my sugar coated mouth i wont do that again. I'm sorry.

7. Janganlah camtu (honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).
I'm sorry. I slipped my tongue. I know i shouldnt say that. I ate margarine just now.
Thats why my tongue slipped away.

8. Ok Ok Ok. Listen carefully.
I mean very carefully.
No, very very very carefully.
I'm sorry okayh.

9. (Honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc)............................. ( sebut panjang2 dan leret2kan. Lagi panjang, lagi bagus )
I'm sorry ...................( ni pon same. Kena sebut panjang2 dan leret2kan. Lagi panjang, lagi bagus )

10. I'm deeply sorry (honey, babe, dear, sayang, mama, bibi, my love, baby etc).

Some of you would say.
 apesal semua same je
xde modal laen ke?
semua sory3.
"hey man, thats the truth. Face it or tukar jantina la"
hahahah. kidding.

if u dont believe me, find a girl.
I mean a Girlfriend.
not  girl friends.
Its girlfriend a.k.a lover.
then record what u'll say when u screwed her.
not 'screw her'.
record what u say when u made mistakes to her....
thats what i mean.
dont get me wrong and do the things u think i wanted u to do.
crystal clear?

Eventually, u'll realise how men is a very sincere and cunning apologizer.
Men, wait until u realise u were saying SORRY for the thousands times
or it'll gets better when she was annoyed with your sorry.
but hey, at least we admit our mistake right? no?
its up to you but at least we let our ego down for a second for that preeeeeecioussssssssss sorry.
but.......

Its my perspective. Whats yours?

p/s : should we say sorry or singing, 'sorry seems to be the hardest word.......'

3 comments:

aly said...

sori naek lori la
erk
dah sori pastu buat lagi
apedehal?
aku pun same
XD

Lee Zha said...

memang best. hahaha

Wahida Nasution Thakhrim said...

ha3.. banyak kali dah kena macam ni.. sorry yang dah tak ada makna..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~