Tuesday, November 17, 2009

new NUFFDANG COMMUNITY!!!


 oh, aku xpakar edit2 gambar taw... lol~

Aku ader 1 hobi bodoh* yang aku suke buat, (*jangan ikot...)
for the meantime la...

bilamana semua orang cuba untuk mencari nang*...
 for each articles that they've submit at innit...
 what for?
to seek for readers laaaaaa.....

aku akan *danged*....
on their lalala articles~ 

lalu marahlah kaum2 manusia yang telah di *danged*kan oleh aku...
and I, informally...

glakglakglakglakglak~

kuehkuehkuekhkuehkueh~

lawak siaL...

sorry peeps...

u can scold my hands for the action it made...

gyahahahhahaha~

(sorry peeps, i'm still laughing at the one who got so pissed with me... hahahaahahhaha~)
why so serious people?
did i killed your cat last caturday?

lololololololololololololol~




"It's Caturday man, leave me alone, i need some sleep"
LOL!

  
now u dont have to tell me whats your perspectives...
gyahahahahhahaha~
coz i know you're mad at me
lolololololololooololololoolololololololololololololol
*till the death comes...

-to those who have been danged by me
you can make perhimpunan haram at jalan T.A.R. like BERSIH RALLY and shout as loud as you can.
maybe one of the nuffnang officials will hear you screamin'...
LOLZ~

(your articles SUCKS at 100 degree celcius, 
thats y u've been danged. big LOL)
gyahahahahahahah~
 tell me whats the function of danged on the nuffnang and we'll hi 5 together~

BTW,
last night was the best night because
after almost a month n a couple of days blogging,
one of my stupid articles become an attraction n the traffic was one great thing to enjoy...
yeah,i know i'm lame because actually, no one reads my blog...
LOL~

but i respect this one person who had danged my LAME articles at nuffnang,
she sure got a whole courage to do that stuff...
or maybe my article is lame... poor me~
LOL~ again~

maybe she's on the list of the annoying blog...
WHICH i'm sure she is because she DANGED ME!!!
NO i'm not mad...
i'm happy
at least she tells me, herself and YOU readers that her blog is LAME!
clap3....

this is her profile...
maybe you can check her out....
and come back here, and tell me what type of blog she had there...
LOL like a donkey that lack of  sufficient oxygen~

should i put some sweet revenge and danged her all over again?
no?
yes?
GYAHAHHAHAHAH~

oh~
i have no friends
but i have enemies
and all the haters in my life~

Its my perspective. Whats yours? 
hit me on the comment section, below~


4 comments:

kenwooi said...

normal la innit..
lots of not-worth-to-read articles get nangs... those worth-to-be-read articles are ignored.. =)

kenwooi.com

hellioz said...

yeah man...
hi5...
the nangs is all about paycheck, sex and useless blabs about racism n so on...
dang~
lol...

atreyu strange said...

I dang some of the posts too.. when I feel it is unnecessary or inappropriate. I don't understand why would they wanna get mad. Just because we danged them, it's like a must for them to dang us back regardless of the post quality that we have created! Haihh..

hellioz said...

i have to write about wannabe blog celebrity la like that...
hohahahhaha~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~