Saturday, January 23, 2010

UNCONDITIONAL MARRIAGE?

Lets talk about
Marriage


Nowadays,
Marriage majority is based  from LOVE
I don’t wanna elaborate more coz if any marriage that makes a girl n a boy get together,
It’ll always makes sense to me
But anyway anyhow,  
I’ll fuck whoever wishes to perform same sex marriage
It never makes sense in my unholy mind


If a man marries a man
What that man can give to the same man?
Let me get everything straight here, coz I’m a straight man
Gyahhahha~


Things always are made naturally normal for each other
But it’ll always come with a little,
Maybe big effort to achieve em’~
Ok.
I am totally out of track


Actually I wanna blabs about force marriage
Yarh, forced MARRIAGE
Though I havent been in the situation where tomorrow I’ll be sleeping with any partner ,
That statement clearly assuming I am not married to anyone
Ok. Sidetracked again


I always love to know if someone or anyone is getting married
Because legal relationships pact have been made
And that pact reduce the percentage of a baby born with no father…
Daym~
Sidetracked and keep  side tracked again


Ok
My point here is marriage based on LOVE
Not force from parents
Clear?
I hope everyone understand this simple thing
Mind this,
U CAN’T CONTROL ur kids till the day they die
Give them a little space will ya’ll parents?  
come on~


I am so not fucking impressed with force marriage
Yeah
I AM AGAINST  EM’ FOR SURE
Coz it violates the rights of a human being
ATTENTION
I wanna make myself clear right now
I am talking about the natural condition of marriage that’ll lead em’ a happy life with lotsa LOVE of course,
Yeah, (Faktor2 lain juga diambil kira)


Not typo marriage with lombok guys okayh…
They’re affirmatively serious threat to my future daughter if I were meant to hav 1

If their choice do really is going to be mischievous,
GO ON PAPA N MAMA
Stop em…
BUT PLEASE,
Don’t deny em’ if normal situation occur
To  me personally,
ITS JUST NOT FAIR
We live once
Not forever
Geeh~




Its my perspective. Whats yours? 

hit me on the comment section, below~

3 comments:

greenhall said...

setuju.. setuju..

M_Lex said...

haha~
tp jodoh ditangan tuhan.
semua benda yang berlaku wajib ade penyebabnya.

hellioz said...

greenhall
HI 5

m-lex
yeah
clear~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~