Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 modern word for modern peeps?

Lame dah x buat 10 things of this n that
n here we go again

10 modern word for modern peeps?

1. Fuck You = damn you

eg : fuck you biyatch = damn you biyatch

2. Bullshit = lies

eg : i don't believe all those bullshit from you
      i don't believe al those lies from you

3. HELL No = i don't think so
eg : in conversation

Man 1 : "did u believe i screw our gf?"

Man 2 : HELL no!!!

4. Fuck me in my ear : don't lie to me

eg : "do you think u can fuck me in my ear?"

5. Watafakk = WTF = what the hell are u thinking/doing/ trying to do/say

6. WTH = what the HELL = NO!

7. Get the fuck outta my face = get the hell out of my life

8. Get the hell out of here = Go away!

9. What the... = What is happening?

10. Pffft!! = vulgar conotation ( its yours cik puteri, hahahh )


P/S : i am fucking sure u wanna add something here aite?
please do so at the space provided. gyahahaha~

Its my perspective. Whats yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

5 comments:

Alynn Notnot said...

shoot me = ??
haha, nice one bro ;]

hellioz said...

alyn
shoot me = try me...
tink so...
haha~

greenhall said...

what about mother i like to fuck? heh

Puteri. said...

heeeeh. how come there's my name there? pfffftttt..GRRRR.

okay adding another one

GRRRR/RAWRRRR =


haaa. ape? hahahaha

cikmemy said...

bitch tu aku agak failed ar...siyes ak x suke org sebut bitch..uhuks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~