Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hypocrisy

haha
a fellow blogger remind me of this word
i used to love to use this word when i was young
because it circles in my life
its HYPOCRISY

until the end of my life i will face this word in another persons body n soul
even now, in the meantime i am facing this word all by myself with anyone who knows whats happenning in my life...

it sucks
in total non error complicated life
haha

its the best word for political life
it best suits political leader
and their goons
and their paid propaganda people
and their whole life

hypocrisy does not represent all
it represent most of us
it could be u
or me (maybe)
or him
or her
or your bestfriends
or anyone you knows
be it u knows them better or not

its a two facial treatment
it is as good as a snake with slit tongues
haha
poor snake

Bear in mind
"its the last thing u wanna apply in ur damned  life"
i should say this out loud
"dont implement it or forever u'll be a damned form of life"
especially when it involves TRUST.

sigh~


p/s: hypocrisy is killing me....

Its my perspective. Whats yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

3 comments:

Alynn Notnot said...

the word suxx. tak suka langsung. sometimes, i act strong in front of my parents, just so they wouldnt know that I'm facing a LOT of difficulties. am i being a hypocrite?

iema_z said...

political life?is dat hypocrisy or bribery?opss..hehe..

aly said...

its killin me too -,-"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~