Saturday, May 8, 2010

U are the LOL of my life when i thought there's nothing left to LOL at...

I used to care
on what U've been doing...
and on what U've done...
either its A
or B
or C
or any letter u wanna put after the or...
believe me, i do...
yeah i do...

but now i don't
and U've changed
and hell yeah
i've changed too

but U've become my LOL subject, due to the after-effect of U
nothing can help me now
coz i cant resist it
coz U are who U are

U will never change
and i hope OH please.....
i do Really hope that
U dont change
coz U are the LOL of my life

i just can't handle it
its too funny to keep on being serious on U
or thinking bout U

i dont know why, but its the truth
deep inside out i LOL whenever the connection got on U
and i also LOL on caring about U  in the first place & knowing U

dammit!
U are so lucky
Soooo lucky coz U are my LOL idol right now till the day u've gone in the afterworld
believe me U'll never be long lost forgotten


COZ U ARE THE LOL OF MY LIFE


p/s : i'm back. alive n kickin~


Its my perspective. Whats yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

3 comments:

fontonk said...

la'anat.
Lonely On Life (takde life)

iema_z said...

pe bnde ni?sikit pun xphm..sumpah xphm stu ape..explain2

aly said...

i juz lost my LOL of my life..errr be mine? XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~