Saturday, July 10, 2010

Youtube, Advertiser And Animator

You know what?
I bet all of u know whats Youtube and its secret meaning to each and every internet user...
No?
Ok, drown yourself in the pigs dung, its ok to me though...

I wanna share about the magnificent art some animator have made
Yerp,
I'm amazed all my life because they have the creativity in their own way by making moving things alive but i wanna tell you what amazed me here....

Its how they have all those magnificent talent but they anyway anyhow refuse to work it out for cash
I mean, they didn't even let advertiser run along their moving artwork...
And i am so in love with how they have this minute Phenomenal thinking...
Why?
They hate how the advertisements works and justify all those things along the highway
I was so impressed with them due to all the reasoning they've given...

Wanna see the video which they didn't even put a single commercial on?
Take a look at this masterpiece...
Patrick Jean's work


I can even see a comment that was saying mad words to this awesome animator because they didn't want to be famous and pinching money out of their animation...
I generally felt amused on how they had their mind thinking...
gyahahahahahaahahah~

A brilliant brain with brilliant thinking...
And look at all these animation guys work
This guy named Lasse Gjertsen if i'm not mistaken, A Norwegian...
U will be amazed on how he describe himself on the 'about me' section...
what a guy... and amazing artwork too...

M just strolling my opinion...
What do u think so?

This Is another blog with another exceptional thinking : BangunBerdiri
he refuse ads... he prefer art...
sometimes, they amazed my puny little scope of thinking
Voila~

Credit : Patrick Jean
          : Youtube
Its my perspective. Whats yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

8 comments:

Aujinz said...

huhuhu..

gua dah tengok pun..diorang memang superb!

sI tEDI said...

happy weekend

cikgadis konfiuss said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/lassegg

inikah??

Part last "about me" dia hehe comel!

J. Love said...

ha gua suke part air dari pili bomba dengan bomber man punye bomb meletop tu. hahaha!

@yuE said...

haii hellioz...gua tak taw nak komen ape...sekian...=p

.::WaNiE::. said...

tlg la gwa masih gile main tetris sampai ke hari ni

hahahahahahahhaa

mcm bangang

hey yayang. miss me tak

aLy said...

sangat cool video tu..

art is cool~

seni itu indah~

bila abg org bising, "knape meja ni sepah?!"
org slalu jawab, "inilah seni..indahkan?"

miss nina said...

canggihnya otak dia
boleh relate games ke application macm ni :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~