Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why Am I Cursing Those Questions?

Do you know why i'm posting all those cursing question?

If you know why, congratulations.
If u do not know why, here's the answer to Why.

Actually, I'm cursing question to know exactly what all of u had in your mind.
To know exactly what u are going to say if u meet those questions, later, if u live long enough to answer all those question in real life.
To see Your perspectives, is one of the best thing to enjoy. 
And yes, I do enjoy seeing your perspectives.

Thats why its all about perspectives.
Because we, have our very own path and experience to the extend that we have the expertise and knowledge according to our point of view to talk about.

You, who cannot accept and refuse to view em' thru my perspectives will got it all wrong with what i am trying to say. It will someway somehow misled you  into finding your own conclusion. And the only thing you'd love to find is your conclusion, only, despite viewing it in thousands of view you could never have imagine.

And haters, i have foresee your hatred in front of you.
Thats why i never really care with all those cursing words u had coz i've got it all in a bunker of my head.

Btw,
thanks for dropping by and wasting your precious time and effort to drop some comments in the comment section.
I do appreciate all of the comments, and thats including all those anonfags who drop by brainless and irrelevant comment  to my comment box.
Yeah, some of you Anonfags make my day.
Because You also contribute your psychologically-ill comments and thats apart of the perspective too.
A sadistic comments perhaps.

Oh yes.
If u drop a brilliant comments, i'll smile upon reading them.
Because you actually help me telling myself that there's still persons who can answer my questions with manner, though i used to being an ill-mannered person myself. Haha~

Happy weekends!
[don't ask me who wrote all these ramblings]

P/S : Don't you dare telling yourself life is a fairy tale. If you do, wake up, and tell yourself its a lie.







Its my perspective. What's yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

12 comments:

amoi said...

what about explicit question?

dalam kategori sama ke?

maCy said...

admit la ak bace pun entry ni. esemen byk. tapi macy bace sikit.

help me telling myself that there's still persons who can answer my questions with manner, though i used to being an ill-mannered person myself.



cm macy kan? macy tau... keke

i'msosupernotcool said...

it's a take it or leave it..

shove it?
go n fuck urself..

The Poyo Me said...

if you could fish out some really WINRAR comments back there, you can be a successful troller.

wait.
are you now?

Affan Ruslan said...

"Because you actually help me telling myself that there's still persons who can answer my questions with manner, though i used to being an ill-mannered person myself. Haha~"

eyh, sejak bila lu reti guna "Haha"?
cuba citer sket kat aku?
haha.

celaka, dah macam bendera malaysia aku tgk header tu. masuk ISA cm best? keh3

hamzah ian said...

pekejadah la ni.. dem btl la english la pulak.. malas gua bace..

plumpy.tootsie said...

fairytale cuma tunjuk happy ending.behing the ending there'e lies all the shits.

Whoopz said...

Keep 0n cursing those questi0n dude.. U rawks!

raina said...

life is not a fairytale

coz i never see a fairy godmother with magic dust around me

i never see any prince charming riding white horse with spear in his pants eh hand (hehe) around me

i never see any dragon with fire coming out from its mouth near me

so life is not a fairytale!




ecewahhhh! komen aku!!! huhu

senandung semalam said...

wa x paham sgt..
hehehehe

noharanutdya said...

rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain. Tapi skg kaler rambut da tak sama itam. apatah lagi hati.. kan? kan?

eh? betul ke komen ni? sumpah. malas nak bace english. hua-hua..

hiro said...

ahaaaaaaaaaaaa..lama xdtg..haha..cntik bendera aok...dpt ane? 5.452Malaysia eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~