Saturday, March 5, 2011

Of Camwhore and Friends

Why do i befriend with camwhore blogger?

I need you to read this Post and brings out its main point to make sure u understand wholly what i'm trying to say out of it.

Do i need to unfriend in real life with all my kelantanese friends if i dislike Some of them because of their attitude?
Hell no!

I know some of you might think i aint have a real friends from Kelantan. For your intention, i met a lot of good chaps from there and i do befriend with them. Who said i'd boycott myself from befriending with anybody like them? The thing is, i dislike their attitude, some of them, not all of them. Everybody have their quality of friends that we need to figure out.

I have a lot, A LOT of annoying friends in my circle. But u know what? All those annoying friends is the best friend i ever had because they are who they are. They have my back when i was in trouble. They were there when i need them and thats exactly what i'm going to do if anything happened to them. Thats what friends are and thats what some of them are made for.

The scope of Friends is big. I can categorize u in whatever category i can make now. But i enjoy to befriend with all of them. I ignore all their bad side and pull the good side out of them and thats what i do. I am positive in dealing with all these shits. Everybody have their own bigots part to be punctuated with but thats the real deal. Everybody have their own criteria. Be it good or bad quality.

I can always be so fucking choosy in choosing friends, but that'll let me be only with myself alone because i am sure i won't find anyone perfect to befriend with. How obvious. Nobody's perfect. Thats the basic structure of human. We are not perfect. Thats why there's millions of good and bad character anywhere in the world.

I do have friends who camwhore's a lot in her blog. And she's a real nice person if u ever meet her and knew her personally. Should i delete here from the list of friends? Hell no! If thats the basic thinking of thinking u have in your mind, i'll never wonder why u have no friends at all in the first place, because you're too fucking choosy and u think that u are the perfect form of human that need another form of perfect human to befriend with. Can u follow the rhyme?

I didnt't say
"you Must delete all the camwhore and blogwhore and etc etc from your life because they are of no use".
Pointing out criteria doesn't mean i can't befriend with them. For the sake of observation, why should u be mad at me in the first place. I say what i see. Now if thats wrong, i think i need to pluck my eyeballs from its socket, sew my mouth, seal my hand and close my ear.

If you feel like i'm pointing this shit out of you,Voila! That might be exactly what i mean. You can always write anything about me and what do u think about me in ur own way. Thats your right. I won't and can't shut u up. If God have given u a pair of eyes, a mouth, 2 piece of ear, and a pair of hands, why should i take it all off from you. Thats unwise. I am no God myself to start with.

Currently, i'm befriending a friend who stab me at my back and for the record, he's still in my friend list. Haha~ That teach me a lot. Now i know who's who. Now i know who i can and can't rely on. Now i know who prioritize what. Now i know who i should look up to and who i shouldn't look up to. Now i know who's the backstabber, for sure. Easy weazy. And now, i know who i should ignore for what reason and why.

If i had to choose my friends based on their political opinion, likes, dislikes, sex, sex orientation and all, i might have no friend at all because i surely can't find anybody who have the real same exact piece of mind as me. Now if i do that, i'll surely look absurd. Like Ackley in the Catcher in the Rye who dislikes almost everybody around him not knowing his own self dysfunctional behaviour.

Who told you i don't have camwhore as friends? I do have them as friends and FYI, she's one of my bestfriend. You know who u are.
Lulz~

P/S : Some people are being too stupid to realize that there's a phrase called "Literally" for every single thing in this world. 
Eg : #Tahitwitter doesn't mean u're a real shit asshole. Be wiser would ya?


Its my perspective. What's yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

14 comments:

gha sudin said...

Yeah. People say the world is unfair. Banyak hipokrasi berbanding aspek jujurnya.

Kawan2. Alot of them with different types n views. Terima jelah seadanya dan berkawan dengan suma orang..

I guess the best way is being neutral in every way. Jangan nak judgemental sangat. Jangan over-biased. Dengar pendapat dari suma pihak. We will appreciate life more eventually. Hoho..

orang gemok yang terase? said...

yeah,
seriously,
aku pon agak racist gak pasal kelantan2 nih,
kire cam ade limit la..
nak membe boleyh,
buat laki tak boleh la..ha7..
keji doe,
but..yeah..
you got your point there,

HARYANI said...

speechless tapi sangat bersetuju dengan opinion kau. selalunya orang yang aku rapat tak sekepala dengan aku and selalu gaduh. tapi still care about one another. yup, everybody is not perfect.

liyanaziz said...

strongly agreed on what have you pointed out..

"The scope of Friends is big"

i do love this quote.. =)

skandaLdariLangit said...

ketawa ketawa :D

skandaLdariLangit said...

just stopkan lagu tu. its not hidden~

- koroe - said...

aku ade je kawan yang suka camwhoring.



good thing is, dia tak tangkap gamba aku dan upload kat pesbuk. kalau dia ada buat macam tu, memang aku bagi dia makan kaki lembu.

Catherine- said...

:) i like u~

NAJ HEBAT said...

have to know exactly... what is.. LITERALLY.. rite?

hurm.

lets be friend. mahu?

sombong lettew.

haha.

ok. thats it.

Anonymous said...

Hey ya.. we had the same experience.. we even communicated a lot.. but we both didn't know each other. but guess what? u r in my friend list.. =)

p/s: i'm not all the anonymous.. sometime i write my name..some not..but, yes, we communicate quite a time..

Puteri. said...

can i be your bestfriend? imma camwhore bitch and i adore you so much! you're fucking kewlll mann! hahahahaha

muah! haha :P

w love.

HEROICzero said...

hey, camwhoring itu perlu, ok? kurang2 buat jiwa2 sepi mahu cuci mata.

keh3x

.::WaNiE::. said...

hi yayang

(tak tau nak komen ape)

eh kejap

alaaaa sume org pun ada bad side masing2

as long as dorg tu adalah kawan yang baik, ok je lah.

Anonymous said...

tak pernah camwhore ke seumur idup? wat2 koleksi sndri ?hahaha jujurlah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~