Sunday, May 8, 2011

Of Conversationalist

Read if u feel like reading.Go away if dont feel like reading.


I know. Some conversation do need Yes and No as an answer to make it simple and accurate. But I dont think anyone wants yes and no answer when u never really want to keep up with pace n got smthg else to do. Maybe i aint got the situation. My bad.

I wrote this shit when its raining. Fucking heavily n m alone since i dont wanna get near to the lappy.
Oh, m sorry for the fucking horrible handwriting. What do you expect? I'm writing when i'm lying on the bed. And this is the end results.

Oh yeah, dish inspired me. Say Thanks to dish. She always makes me think.


Its my perspective. What's yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~

3 comments:

intan.maisarah said...

dunia dengan "ya" dan "tidak" sebagai jawapan.
kadang kadang lebih indah
tanpa perlu memberikan sebab dah alasan yang kukuh

hanya perlu bersuara sepatah
dan pergi.

:)

skandaLdariLangit said...

whos d hell is she?

we do need d answer yes and no to make it clear but not dat way lah.

pity.

Minda.Kritikal said...

nice handwriting. hehe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~