Monday, June 6, 2011

Mati

I've been thinking lately. If i sleep today and not waking up the other day and having my extraordinarily normal life like what everybody wants to. What's going to happen to me, my body, my soul, the world and everything that my brain have recorded.

Will everything feels good. Will everything be okay?

and then i stop.
i lost it.
i can't remember exactly what i wanna post here.

fuck. no exclamation marks. just fuck. yeah, fuck. numb fuck.


Its my perspective. What's yours?
hit me on the comment section, below~



2 comments:

Schubert Serenade said...

entry ni...outspoken sungguh...hehe..melayu bodoh..again..byk dah entry saya baca ttg melayu dan kebodohan..
btw, hye...just found ur blog..its good..:))

Schubert Serenade said...

Life is pleasant...death is peaceful..appreciate your life...:))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~