Friday, July 29, 2011

Snippets

Quick updates before the satan (Say-turn) are being chained from being a badass. (yeah right)
Manusia lagi jahat dari setan, lancau ape.

Oh, here's the main idea. I need to strain my financial plan in order for me to worship #hedonisme as my next god, akin to god of sex, lust, wealth and money etc.

Fooo...
Patutnya sembah dewa duit jelah. Tapi nak sembah kepala capitalisme susah, saya tak reti kipas bontot maharaja duit, tapi kita try buat step by step.
I have lotsa needs that i need to fulfill yet i haven't fulfilled since i'm busy thinking on how to kill a tiger using a bottle cap. #seriously. #seriously i'm lying top to toe.

So, let's just pretend that i am fucking poor so that i can teach myself on how to live a harsh life when all the papers with notes on it, is hard to get.

I wish i can sell this blog so that i can afford myself a... err... peace of mind. (lies)
I just want to go for a trip to somewhere i've never been and see the world in all different angle and suck it up my brain.

Nayh...
I just wanna have fun with myself and my friends. Thats it.
Whenever people said life's too short to be sad, i hope i could kill the first person ever said that sentence because being sad is apart of living this life. Cunts!

Btw, i'm not sad, nor angry, nor feel complicated with everything, i'm just tired. There's tasks to be completed and i'm too lazy to do anything about it. Like i've tweeted before, Malaysian rhymes with Malasnye so well that i think u'll be nodding your head a couple of times before realizing u're nodding your head up right because of the statement above.

For the time being, have a funny weekend.
Enjoice life the way they were meant to be.
Ciaozie...



1 comment:

intan.maisarah said...

"I just wanna have fun with myself and my friends."



:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~