Thursday, September 8, 2011

Values


I wanted to be so rich so much that I forget the values i should have been enjoyed in life.
I don’t wanna grow up being an old man who’d be regretting my action when I was young. But that’s life. We’ll someway somehow end up regretting almost everything we did in our life. The only difference it’d make is how we learn from the lesson from our regret.

So, since I am still a young hopeful chap who’s been trying to cope up with life, I am writing this to remind myself about all the values I should enjoy before it is all too late to realize that there’s life beneath every life.

“hey young guy, live your life!”
That’s me talking to myself.
I need a refreshing shower.

Ciao

1 comment:

geeds said...

it happens to me all the time too. yg jauh nampak yg depan mata diabaikan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~