Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Of Radio and Endless Song Played In Loop


You probably know what it feels like to found out a new song, or most probably is a hits on every other country and you happened to like it so much.

Me? If i found one, i'll be listening to it endlessly until i felt sick of it. I used to listen to the same songs every now and then whenever i get the chance to. And still doing it till now. Sometimes it counts to almost a hundreds of times. An average song would lasts up to 4 or 5 minutes. So, yeah, i might've waste hundreds of minutes or so in a session of this obsession that i believed, didn't only plight on me, alone, since there's billions of people all over the world.

This makes me wanna make a hypothesis and making me wanna put myself on the dj's place. Working is a boring way to make money if u don't like your job. But that's not my point here.

My point is, the Dj might've be me, they're addicted to the songs, and wanted to hear the same shit playing over again.

Or perhaps there's countless demands from the listener who also wanted to hear the same song over and over again.

I think i've just explain myself on why all these shit is happening.

Did you have any other empirical proof or probability on why the dj keep on playing the same songs over and over again?

Share with me. Your reasoning might help me clear the question i had in my mind.

Ciao

1 comment:

Nurun Nur 9111 said...

salam kenal...:)

garang benor owner blog ni...hehe

-Annur-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

TnC

Every content of this blog may be MY perspectives generally. BTW, i am not trying to pick a fight with any body, just havin some fun for the sake of Laughter.... PLUS, i need your Brain to read this blog. I dont need your brainless head to interpret my perspectives. more? words inside this blog is not suitable in formal occasion, so, take note. There are more fictions than facts in this blog, don't believe the author too much or u'll have headache for the rest of your life... Gyahahahahah~